Sunday, December 13, 2009

Big ol' Slice of Humble Pie

Design Lesson of the day: Keep It Simple Stupid.
Or better yet. The alltime favorite: save your work.
I just spend the entire evening getting this cool file set up in indesign but it crashed on the export and i lost most of the work, soooooooooooo. keep it together keep it together. ahem. Ill be typing it out plain since its now sunday morning and this is ridiculously late.
Ill be (simple just for proof of work) writing up my project one lessons write up, how to build a film dolly tutorial, and project two write up, as well as posting the pics of my mind maps.

I still want to write up something special about the bigger picture of what I learned in the last ten weeks, most of which is related to reading up on both the science of the brain and recent advancements in technology. I ll find a good way to organize it again or just save and work in indesign again for later this week just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment